Whoozfur December meet!

Home Forums Open Discussions Whoozfur December meet!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Spring-Skipper 11 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clusterfox
    Participant

The weather outside is frightful, but your company would be so delightful. Hello furs, the time has come again for our monthly meet up! The date is December 15th and is another flip around with the time! We will start at 3 PM that Saturday with some bowling till 6! Then slide right over to our pitch in at the senior center to share a warm meal and have fun with each others company! We will also be having a gift exchange for any who is interested. If so, bring a gift that is no more than 10 dollars in price and to be sure that it is a sfw related thing. The ones who participate in the exchange by bringing something will receive a random gift and their gift will be given to another randomly(it will be a number draw) so dont put something in you plan on giving to someone specifically! Dress warm and join us, we would love to see you there!

Bowling: Southern Bowl: 1010 US-31, Greenwood, IN 46143

Pitch-in:Bargersville Senior Center: 14 W Old South St. Bargersville, IN 46106

RVSP:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_BNHz-grLtnavrYnMiExEdQi_4TNedglDY_Cn4cydQY/edit

Xavier Scratch
    Participant

I would really love to go. I need to check to see how long the total meet is & how far the cities are from where I live in Marion.

Xavier Scratch
    Participant

It doesn’t seem like that far of a drive, I’ll just have to ask my grandma if I’ll be able to go. If I do get to go, I can’t wait to see the many fuzzbutts, in suit or not in suit, there & have an amazing time.

Clusterfox
    Participant

The pitch in part of the meet will be from 6:30 to midnight so stay as long as you like we would love to have you!

Clusterfox
    Participant

I am so happy to hear your eagerness! I cant wait to see ya if you come :3

Spring-Skipper
    Participant

I am interested in attending the pitch-in, but I’m not entirely sure what a ‘pitch-in’ is?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.