Room Share

Home Forums IndyFurCon Room Share

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tristin 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tristin
    Participant

Hi!

I’m planning to go to Indyfurcon for my 18th birthday & first furry convention. I’m looking for somebody to split a room with or a group that needs an extra person I’d prefer a group of 3 that need an extra. It is 4 to a room with 2 beds.

I’ve been a furry for years but don’t have a fursuit, So I wouldn’t mind being a spotter for somebody that does if they room with me. 🙂

I’m hoping to find a person at least around my age, for safety reasons of course.

Thanks,
    Hyou

Tristin
    Participant

The event is getting closer. Is anyone interested? Please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Nimbus
    Participant

I don’t think really anyone is checking here or anywhere for room shares based on the age’s of the post. I plan on going and am currently am trying to find anyone to meet up with to make it a way better experience than going alone (Going to GenCon alone was crap). More than likely I won’t be taking a room at the hotel because I live all of 20 minutes away but if you want someone to meet up with shoot me a message on discord.

Blue___Fire#7389

Although currently, the IFC registration page appears to be broken so I am going to get stuck getting a pass at the door. I did contact their registration email but have not heard back. (I have been trying for almost a week)

Tristin
    Participant

I live about an hour and a half away. I am in need it a room 🙁
    You probably wouldn’t want some random person in your house. I never been to a fur con before.

I might have to get a pass at the door if my aunt doesn’t get it online.

I don’t have discord installed. Contact me using:

Telegram: @KiritoKogarashi
    Kik: @Azurite_Azure

Nimbus
    Participant

I will shoot you a MSG on Kik so you have my kik but to anyone else looking I prefer discord but my kik is bluefire175

To be very clear I am only 19 so I am not living alone yet and was not suggesting you stay at my home. I don’t mean to sound rude or anything but If I was looking for rooming and someone I did not know suggested I stay at there home that would freak me out and I don’t want to freak anybody out.

This is my first con as well (gencon is not a furry convention it’s just sorta an everything convention at this point.)
    It just doesn’t make that much sense for me to get a room since I live so close (literally next to Lawrence north high school which is a 13 minute drive to the Marriot east) but if you’re saying the only way you can afford to go or something like that is to split a room I can do that. But I would really rather find at least one more person to do so with simply because… 2 people who don’t know each other that well showing up and spending the night together sounds understandably sketch as heck especially at our age.

I am really trying my best to get on every social media page I can right now for this event and find other people to meet up with so I may find that third but as of today, it’s a struggle.

Also if you know where to get an itinerary of the Con I would appreciate it. I checked all over the site and found a list of what they are doing such as the nerf war but not the itinerary. I assume you get that when you register but like I said. It’s not really working as best I can tell.

Tristin
    Participant

Yeah. I’ve been looking for people to room with but it’s harder than I thought.

I can’t afford to rent a hotel myself

That’s why I’ve been looking for a group of 2 or 3.

This event would be amazing to go to for my birthday so I’m still working my ass off to find roomies.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.