Noob fur

Home Forums Open Discussions Noob fur

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bearlioz 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wackal
    Participant

Hi all, you got another new member! Been furrish for like 7 years now, decided it’s time to go full furry. Nervous to meet everyone (Awkward af) but excited that I might meet some great people and have lots of fun, Looking into getting a suit and everything! Anyways, cant wait to introduce myself. Idk how these events work, just show up I guess?

Bearlioz
    Participant

Welcome!!! No need to be nervous, you’re among friends and stuff. You *will* meet some great people. As for the meets…yeah, just show up. It’s a pitch-in so it’s good to bring something along to share. You’ll see when the e-vite comes out. And no, you don’t have to show up in fur. Not everyone has a suit (Lord knows how expensive they are). You can look in my profile for pics from the last few meets. Big fun…especially the bowling! So come on over and say hi. I’ll be the blue fox in the cheap suit. *blush*

-B

Wackal
    Participant

Looks like fun! Terrible at bowling but I’m a Great cook. Assuming the pitch-in is food related lol, how many are we feeding? I’m hoping my schedule lines up for the next meet, thanks for being friendly and encouraging bearlioz!

Wackal
    Participant

Are the Meets always up in Indy? Pretty good drive from my place.

Bearlioz
    Participant

Most of them are in the Greenwood area just south of Indy…

-b

Bearlioz
    Participant

There are usually about 20-30 people who show up. Give or take. You don’t have to feed EVERYONE but you’re welcome to, šŸ˜‰

-b

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.