May 19th Meet'n'bowl

Home Forums Local Indianapolis May 19th Meet'n'bowl

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bearlioz 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Clusterfox
    Participant

Cookout and Bowling will be on May 19th starting at 1pm in Summerfield park in Greenwood Indiana, then southern bowl at 6:30! Come on down and join us! The park will be a pitch in barbecue if you’d like to bring something. Please stay in designated smoke areas of you smoke or vape, underage smoking or drinking is prohibited as per usual and by law. Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the company of fellow furs!

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Clusterfox.

Bearlioz
    Participant

I’m gonna be there with a +1. I’ll bring a box of burgers. What do they come in? 12? 15? 20? Whatever, I’ll bring some burgers and dogs and a couple of 2-liters of sodee-pop. For those of us who have not been to the gatherings in the park, where exactly is this park and where within the park is everyone gonna be?

-b

Dredre
    Participant

Ill bring something sweet!

Bearlioz
    Participant

The answer we were looking for is either 26 or 8. I didn’t really feel like spending $23 for 26 burgers, so I bought two packs of 8. So I’ve got 16 burgers and I’ll bring a 12-pack of Dew. I figger cans are easier to deal with under these circumstances than bottles and cups…
    I know you find this all fascinating…

-b

Bearlioz
    Participant

Oh, and in case you care, I posted the pics of last months Meet ‘n Bowl on my profile. Big fun!

-b

Clusterfox
    Participant

Thank ya kindly for the help! It’s my first time hosting so I really appreciate it!

Remi
    Participant

I’ll do my best to be there, let’s just hope that the weather holds.

Bearlioz
    Participant

I just posted the pics of the cookout and bowling. Be sure to check ’em out!

-b

Bearlioz
    Participant

Oh, and in case you were wondering how many furries can fit in the trunk of a car, the answer is apparently four.

-b

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.