Hewwo

Home Forums Open Discussions Hewwo

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bearlioz 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hisashi Eito
    Participant

Hewwo there! I’m new to Whoozfur but have been a closeted furry for a while ever since my abusive ex-boyfriend (who was a furry) told me I wasn’t fit for being a furry. I’m 16 but turning 17 on August 17th. As of 7/27/18 I adopted a fursona and took him as mine and named him (with help of my girlfriend) Hisashi Eito. I’m pretty shy as the 27th is my first time coming out as a furry and this is a huge step for me to join Whoozfur. I live in a small town next to Bloomington Indiana, but hope to eventually get a fursuit and attend cons of such 🙂

Remi
    Participant

Hello! And happy early birthday! Its always nice to find someone close to in age, I just turned 17 yesterday.

Austin
    Participant

Welcome to whoozfur! Always awesome to have new furs on board! Feel free to message any of us.

Hisashi Eito
    Participant

Thank you both! That’s awesome Remi, happy late birthday!

Remi
    Participant

Thanks!

Bearlioz
    Participant

Oh yes, welcome to the fandom. Please feel free to come to the meets, fursuit or not. They’re especially fun when we have the cookouts at the park. And bowling afterwards is always interesting (see the pics on my profile from the last few meets). I’ve been in the fandom for less than a year myself and it’s been freeing and great. Message any of us anytime with questions or issues or what have you. You’ll also find a lot (if not all) of us over on furaffinity.net.

-b

Bearlioz
    Participant

Oh, and happy belated birthday Remi, you big goober. And of course, to you too Dalton.

-b

Hisashi Eito
    Participant

Thank you, Bearlioz! The only issue I’m having right now getting out is I got my license suspended and put on house arrest over something I have never done. So I shall figure out a story to let my probation officer let me go haha. I doubt she would let me go if I bluntly said “I wanna go to a furry meet up and stuff” lol!

Bearlioz
    Participant

Ah, the perils and pitfalls of our legal system. I know it well…

-b

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.