Hello

Home Forums Open Discussions Hello

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tatanka Winterheart 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tatanka Winterheart
    Participant

Hi I am totally new to this state just moved here a few days ago seeing what’s up. New to the fandom as well.

Bearlioz
    Participant

Well, welcome to Indiana and welcome to the fandom! Been a life-long hoosier myself. Where do you hail from and what brings you to our sunny (half the year, anyway) shores? I’ve only been in the fandom for about 6 months myself, but it’s been big fun. This site if kinda quiet, but the people are great. Hope to see you at one of the meets!

-b

Bearlioz
    Participant

PS – You can see pics from the last few meets in my profile…

-b

Tatanka Winterheart
    Participant

I’m originally from Colorado.I moved here for a new start being I lived there for 31 years. I hope to go to a meet. Although don’t have a fursuit yet. I hope to meet you guys and girls soon.

Bearlioz
    Participant

You don’t have to have a fursuit to go to a meet. You don’t even need a tail! 😉 Just come as you are and you’ll be fine. It helps if you like card games and like to eat. I’ve been in this state forever myself so I know what it’s like to itch for a change of screenery. Glad you’re here.

-b

Tatanka Winterheart
    Participant

Thanx and may come to this coming up meet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.