DATE CHANGE: First Friday Dinner! (April, 2018)

Home Forums Local Indianapolis DATE CHANGE: First Friday Dinner! (April, 2018)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charismatic Sammi 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Charismatic Sammi
    Participant

THIS IS A REVISED VERSION OF THE PREVIOUS POST. I FORGOT ABOUT A CON HAPPENING AROUND THE 6TH SO I MOVED THE DATE! 💕 Sorry about that everyone. >-<

Hey everyone! As always it’s wonderful to gather with like-minded furs for a delicious meal and good conversation. With that said, who would like to join us for some yummy German foods!?

Dinner this time will be at:

The Rathskeller
    Address: 401 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46204

Date: April 13th, Friday
    Time: 7:30 PM

R.S.V.P. by responding to this message, or by use of this form: https://goo.gl/forms/UHHSBAdwmrCWzWAx2

R.S.V.P.s help us to obtain the space for the meets and helps you by making it more likely that you get to sit with friends, so respond as early as possible! We’d hate for anyone to be left out, because we’ve never met them before… But if not, just look for a group of lively and friendly furs! We’re an easy group to spot! Thank you and see you there!

Kenneth
    Participant

I sent in an app yesterday, but forgot to put my contact information in case I was too late.

Hope I didn’t apply too late!

Kenneth
    Participant

A little pate, from trying to find parking. Can I get s frame of reference to find you guys? Lol

Kenneth
    Participant

Sorry for the mini spam, but my phone is about to die. I’m in a green ’87 shirt, decently thick facial hair, looking lost as usual, lol.

Telegram @foxybro also works or 8127986411

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Kenneth. Reason: Contact info

Charismatic Sammi
    Participant

Oh god I’m so sorry I just got your messages. 😭 my phone had died at the meet. I’m sooooo sorry I feel so bad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.