Cinco de Mayo First-Friday Dinner Gathering! (May, 2017)

Home Forums Local Indianapolis Cinco de Mayo First-Friday Dinner Gathering! (May, 2017)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sammi Selph 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dingo!
    Participant

Hey again, everyone! As always, it’s great to gather with friendly furs for delicious food and fun conversation! With that said, who would like to join us for dinner on Friday, May 5th? Dinner this month will be at Riviera Maya Mexican Restaurant at:

8657 E 116th St, Fishers, IN 46038

Website: http://www.rivieramayamexicanrestaurant.com/fishers-indiana/

Time: Around 7:30PM

***Important! Please Read***
    We didn’t choose a Mexican restaurant because of Cinco de Mayo, it was picked by the group, because we simply haven’t had Mexican in a while! However, we realize that because of the date, they may be a bit busier than usual, so it’s a bit more imperative that you R.S.V.P. for this event. You don’t have to R.S.V.P., but it will be much more helpful for this particular event, so that we can be sure that we are all able to sit together and enjoy each other’s company.

As always we look forward to seeing you all there and newcomers are always welcome! Also… try to R.S.V.P. so that we know who to look for. (R.S.V.P. by responding to this message, or by use of this form: https://goo.gl/forms/IbPpzbo7b3wyo4ol1 ) We’d hate for anyone to be left out, because we’ve never met them before… But if not, just look for a group of lively and friendly furs! We’re an easy group to spot! Thank you and see you there!

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Dingo!.

Sammi Selph
    Participant

Hey, I’ve never been to a fur meet but my friend suggested you guys to me… I joined the telegram chat through invite from him but I just wanted to rsvp for the event :3

I will be having my fiancé coming with me because I have social anxiety… (plus he’s my ride 😋) he’s not into furry stuff but he’s kind and respectful. Just wanted to put that out there so if it seems like poof extra person that’s why lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.