Anyone wanna bring me gifts?

Home Forums Open Discussions Anyone wanna bring me gifts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wackal 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Xavier Scratch
    Participant

I’m not sure how many people I disappointed when I said that I wouldn’t be able to come to tomorrow’s meeting & pitch-in, but I would like to at least know that people at least wouldn’t mind giving me gifts. I know this sounds wrong of me, but it’s how I feel about this holiday season. I believe I would rather have gifts from furries rather than normal people this holiday season. If anyone wants to send me some gifts & of course it’s totally your guys’ call whether you wanna do it or not, but if you guys want to give me some gifts, my fur name is Xavier Scratch & if any of you happen to pass through Marion on your way back home, my address is 312 East Marshall St. If you guys don’t want to do that, I understand. I’ll just open only one gift on Christmas morning. And again, sorry to everyone I disappointed for not being able to go to tomorrow’s meeting

Xavier Scratch
    Participant

I guess no one is. I understand. I’m just a disappointment to people, even you guys. If anyone does feel generous & does want to leave me gifts, leave them on the stand outside my house. I will pick them up if there is any. See you guys whenever I can.

Wackal
    Participant

Hey buddy, this site isn’t very active. Just saying, don’t be disappointed when no one responds. Hope your Christmas went well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.